Over the past months I have culled down the fitness and nutrition blogs I read on a regular basis. I guess the best way of putting it is that I was sick of reading posts that required a healthy dose of Kool Aid. At the moment there seems to be a lot of Kool Aid going around in the Paleo-blogger “community” – whether it be the blogs themselves or on their sponsored forums.

I follow a paleo diet about 95% of the time (the other 5%? mmmm …. beer). I’m on board. However, the single-mindedness of the dialogue and posts doesn’t do anyone any good.

Matt Metzgar has a series of blog posts that I think addresses the issue pretty well.
It worked for me
Cross subject expertise
Hypnotic writing
Disappointed

Advertisements